For Applicants in Brunei Darussalam, please Click Here . Passport Application – Brunei
For Applicants in Indonesia, please Click Here. Passport Application_indonesia
For Applicants in Philippines, please Click Here. Passport Application _ Philippines
Please find the passport application form for Brunei Darussalam / Indonesia/ Philippines (Not for Malaysia) here form2-4mv2-1 (2)
Alternatively you can find it at the website of the Department of Passports, Nepal here (https://nepalpassport.gov.np/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/form2-4mv2-1.pdf)
For Applicants in Malaysia (Please see below guidelines)
- The applicants must come in person to the Embassy of Nepal, Kuala Lumpur for renewal of their passport.
- Please note that there is no need to bring any photo.
- They must bring the following documents for renewal.
- Duly Filled in Online Form. The online form can be accessed at https://online.nepalpassport.gov.np/PreEnrollment/home.html
- Original Nepali Citizenship and its photocopy
- Original Passport (For Renewal)
- For those unable to fill up the forms, they will be assisted to do so by the Embassy staff.
- For Minor/New Born Applicants:
- One photocopy of birth certificate (Registered in the competent authority of the country of birth) or One photocopy of Minor ID issued from the relevant District Administration Office in Nepal.
- One photocopy of passport personal details page, current valid visa page of both the parents.
- One photocopy of the citizenship certificate of both parents (when applicable).
- Copy of marriage certificate of the parents.
Application Timing: 09:30 – 13:00 (Monday- Friday except public holidays)
Passport Fees (Renewal): RM 210 (For Adults) and RM 105 (For Minors below 10 years)
Passport Fees (Loss): RM 420 (For Adults) and RM 210 (For Minors below 10 years)
Passport Collection: Once the passport is ready for collection, the information shall be published on our website https://my.nepalembassy.gov.np/passports and/or our social media page https://www.facebook.com/nepalembassykl/
Normally, it takes up to 45 days for the passport to be ready for distribution.
Things to Note while Filling up the Online Form
- Application form must be computer typed (Not filled in with hand).
- Format and size of the form must be correct. Please select A4 option and fit to page option in the print dialogue box.
- Please ensure that all the required (mandatory if marked as *) information in the application form is correctly filled up; finger prints and signature are confined within the specified boxes of the application form (signature must be within the box without touching any border/s).
- For applicants, below 5 years, put a cross (x) mark in the signature box and leave the boxes assigned for finger prints blank in the application form.
- Do not write Mr./Mrs./ Ms./Dr. etc. in the given name of applicant and Next of Kin. Write middle name (if any) in the given name row unless your existing document/s require otherwise.
- Every date row, whether it is English or Nepali, must be written in the format of Year, Month and Day.
- Ensure that Place of birth, place of issue etc is name of theDistrict if inside Nepal and Name of the Country if outside Nepal. (E.g. SUNSARI (not Dharan/ Itahari etc) and MALAYSIA (not Kuala Lumpur/ Ipoh etc).
- Address of applicant and Next of Kin must be from Nepal (one can change the address within the country, if required)
- Fill in the birth certificate/minor id details in the application form for applicants yet to obtain a citizenship certificate.
- If the applicant is applying for the first time, leave the data fields 10, 10A and 10B blank